A Tiny Home to Call Your Own: Living Well in Just Right Houses
You can live in an attractive, aesthetically appealing, upscale house AND you can do it so that it is quality built, architecturally beautiful, highly marketable and profitable. Small is beautiful and functional in housing. Smaller scale homes can be more livable, cozy, homey, enjoyable, low maintenance, and easy to clean. Tiny houses (300 sq.ft. to around 1,000 sq.ft.) can be more affordable and socially responsible than the current trend of "McMansionization" that is chewing up America. Some of them can be built on existing lots without requiring new land purchase.
Impress neighbors with style and freedom rather than with large scale, impersonally built square footage.
• Anyone who wants less space to maintain in exchange for more time, freedom and money.
• For folks to have an an independent place of their own, yet be close by, such as an elderly parent, student, or return-to-the-nest kid.
• Newly weds, newly divorced, singles (for what ever reason) and for those with hermit-like tendencies who simply want their own space — to themselves.
• Your personal "away space", home office, professional work space, writer's or artist's studio or rental for extra passive income.
• As a starter house designed for future expansion as the family grows and money becomes available.
• To host guests separately, they can be close by, but not" in your face" space. You know those visiting "in-law" stories.
• A vacation home by the lake or in the woods — that doesn't cost a bundle AND has all the creature comforts of home.